Monday, September 21, 2009

Chocolate Order Due Oct 14

Hello Everyone-

t is that time of year again … chocolate!!! I have attached the flier in word format. If you can’t open it I will post it on the web later this week so you can get it there www.grainsplus.com. Order are due October 14th.

There are a few changes with chocolate this year; we can no longer get butterscotch chips, white vanilla chips, white kreemy dipping or the milk chocolate stars. We can still get the white cocoa butter chips and white cocoa butter dipping.

If you haven’t ordered from me before … the chocolate comes from Blommer’s Chocolate Company in Northern California. It is so much better than anything you will find in the grocery store. All of their products are made from the highest quality ingredients. I have been using them for 7 years and have never been disappointed.

I have also included on the order form the ASAP Silver Biotics Solution. I think this is a must have for the cold and flu season. Visit www.silverbiotics.com for more information. The products are still on sale this month! I won’t be able to order them again at this price until next year, so order now before you need them.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Leslie
Leslie Krauser
Grains Plus
480-218-4877
14126 East Buffalo St., Gilbert, AZ 85295
http://www.grainsplus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment